Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] natural ventilation with stack effect

Shefali:

What effect are you trying to model?  Solar, or ventilation?

"View factor to ground" changes the balance of sky diffuse vs. ground-
reflected diffuse solar which hits the window, and this is a fixed
value for the entire simulation.

Mike Witte

On 16 Jul 2002, at 14:55, Shefali Rajendra Modi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While modeling a simple room, I would like to use different angles of
> window opening. Assuming that the windows open along the horizontal axis,
> would the "view factor to the ground" be the correct place to specify this
> angle of window opening. If not can you guide me on how to specify opening
> angles.
>
> thank you
> Shefali

> http://www.energyplus.gov