Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Heat Exchanger

Hello,
There is not a single component Heat Exchanger that can be placed in the
Water Loop to cross between loops yet.  As a matter of fact I am working on
one right now which can be used in the Plant Loops.  Its intent is for Free
Cooling, but it will not be precluded from the Hot Water Loop or the Heat
Recovery Loop.

Thanks Richard Liesen

At 03:49 PM 7/28/2002, Rainer Schubert wrote:

>Hi!
>

>I m looking for a heat exchanger water to water but can t find it in E+.
>Please tell me isn t there anyone in E+ or am I blind? J
>
>Is there a possibility to model a WatertoWater heat exchanger with other
>components?
>

>Thanks for your help.
>

>Regards,
>
>Rainer