[EnergyPlus_Support] Control Type Schedules

I have perhaps a silly question:

In the Control Types Schedules, say for the thermostat of a VAV with
reheat, you are using discrete numbers 0 through 4. When the Day
Schedules are created, I assume each whole number in the Day
Schedule corresponds to a type of control such as SINGLE COOLING
SETPOINT or DUAL SETPOINT WITH DEADBAND and is used to switch
between the different types of control based on occupancy. How is
the correlation made between the whole numbers used in the Day
Schedule and the type of control?

I am having trouble getting my controls to work for a single duct
VAV with reheat. (My cooling coil is producing 28F discharge air and
my reheat terminals are running full reheat.)

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Michelle Smith
Belle Engineering, LLC

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now