[EnergyPlus_Support] sizing a heating system for a building

Hi!
I just started using EnergyPlus. I am trying to size a
heating system for a one-storeyed building that needs
to be maintained at various temperatures ranging from
80 F to 400 F. How can I set these temperatures in the
input file? How do I obtain the capacity of heating
system (BTU/hour) required to acheive these
temperatures as output? Is there a sample input (.idf)
file that illustrates this problem?
Thankyou.
Venkat.

=====