[EnergyPlus_Support] Airflow in COMIS

I am trying to simulate a naturally ventilated and building and am using the COMIS link. It appears as though COMIS needs all zones linked via openings (windows or doors) in order for it to work.

If this is the case, how can I simulate airflow between zones that are not separated by a wall. For example, I want to simulate a staircase and I want each level of the staircase to be a zone so that I can determine if there is going to be over heating problems in the staircase at the top level. At the moment the only way I can get COMIS to work is by simulating the staircase as one zone which results in the zone temperature being the average occurring across all levels of the staircase.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor