[EnergyPlus_Support] Zone-Total Electric Consumption[J](Hourly)

Dear Sir/Madam,
   I have been using the example file (1ZzoneUncontrolled1.idf)from
energyplus and trying to simiulate for the zone-total electric
consumption[J](Hourly). I wanted to know what objects are essential
to get the total electric consumption. Because when i have been
trying to add a new object for example in space gain for the object
people it says "Select from list of objects" and i would not find a
list of objects to be added. I was also wondering if there is a
book/mannual which would help me in getting the zone-total electric
consumption. i would really appreciate u r help.

Thanks
Abhishek Bathula
Project Engineer
Industrial Aassessement Center