Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Zone-Total Electric Consumption[J](Hourly)

Regarding adding PEOPLE to a zone, several of the fields, such as
"Activity Level SCHEDULE Name", require a valid schedule name.  In
the IDF Editor, you may select from the available schedules.  If
there are no schedules defined in the idf file (which is the case for
1ZoneUncontrolled), then the list of choices will be blank.  Define
one or more schedules and then the names will be available in this
field.

Mike

On 10 Oct 2002, at 4:54, Abhishek wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>    I have been using the example file (1ZzoneUncontrolled1.idf)from
> energyplus and trying to simiulate for the zone-total electric
> consumption[J](Hourly). I wanted to know what objects are essential to
> get the total electric consumption. Because when i have been trying to
> add a new object for example in space gain for the object people it
> says "Select from list of objects" and i would not find a list of
> objects to be added. I was also wondering if there is a book/mannual
> which would help me in getting the zone-total electric consumption. i
> would really appreciate u r help.
>
> Thanks
> Abhishek Bathula
> Project Engineer