[EnergyPlus_Support] A 5-story building setting

I am simuating a 5-stroy building, and I have some questions abou setting:
1. Roof setting: Like the figure, the room was divided into two zones
(1 & 2) , how do I set the roof? (only 4 or 3 sides are allowed) Now,
I set the roof of Zone 1 to be a rectangle that overlaps the roof of
zone2 !!! Do you have any suggestion?
    --------------
    |     1      |
    |            |
    |   |----|   |
    |   |    |   |
    ----|  2 |----
        |----|

2. The simuation test is without problem.  But when I tried to set the
Zone multipler to be 3 (to account for floors 2,3,4 ), but thousands
of warnig messages show:
** Warning ** Pressure out of range (SATUP)
**   ~~~   ** (mm/dd/hh) 7/31/09 Input Pressure= 0.68
**   ~~~   **?Resultant Temperature= -62.38
3. I am not quite sure about the meaning of sizing parameter.
For example, we set it to be 1.5, does it mean that it simuate the 1.5
times the cooling and heating load of the original room? If that is
the case, can we say that the room after setting the parameter is 1.5
times volume (space) of the original room?

Thank you very much.

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/JjlUgA/vN2EAA/H2RGAA/dkFolB/TM