[EnergyPlus_Support] Building Area & Vine on the wall/roof

It's possible to simulate a multi-stories building by using the zone
multiplier parameter to simply our input, so I wonder if we can change
the size of a builing just using one parameter? Though it might be a
stupid question!!

So far, we can use the Shade:Detached to simuate the effect of a tree
shading near the building. But can we simulate the heat balance if the
building has vine on the wall or roof? If it is possible, which
parameters can I use??

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/JjlUgA/vN2EAA/kG8FAA/dkFolB/TM