[EnergyPlus_Support] space gains/weather data

In the examples files you provide with EP the field Air Velocity schedule
name has often (I did not see all the files) the same value (0,137).Is this
value calculated?if so how?

I have another question about converting a DOE weather file to EP.
The one I have is *.bin but this extension isn´t valid in the weather
converter.
Is there another way to convert this file?

Best regards,

Lourenço

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online.
http://messenger.msn.com.br

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/JjlUgA/vN2EAA/kG8FAA/dkFolB/TM