[EnergyPlus_Support] Different Shading...

Dear Group Members,

How to get Daylight illuminance at a given ref: point (1) and Zone temperatures under natural conditions?

I am trying this for different window opening sizes and for different overhang ratio's. I tried for a single zone simple room, with one opening on the external wall, then adding the different opening sizes and shading devices as objects to the same zone. Is this possible? or Should I create different zones for different opening sizes and shading devices?

If there is "no schedule input", will it be a fatal error in running the EP simulation, (for the above case).

Need your advice,
With Regards,
Remaz.

Choose an Internet access plan right for you -- try MSN! Click Here
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor