[EnergyPlus_Support] Mean temperature too high?

Dear all:

I am simuating a room without air conditioners!(design day)
The max temperature outside is 36C and the daily temp range is 11C.
but the mean temp inside the room increase rapidly from 24C to 36C in
two hours (6 to 8 in the morning) and the highest temperature is about
51C at 3 in the afternoon.
I know it is theoretically possible to get the result, but are there
any parameters or objects in E+ I could use or how should I imporve
the simulation result so that it will be close to the reality.
(without open windows)
Thank you very much.

chunming