Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Heating/Cooling Load

Thanks to Clemens' persistence, a bug has been found related to the
load convergence criteria during the warmup period.  This is causing
the warmup period to exit too early.  The case described below was
exiting after only three warmup days, which was too soon for this
heavy construction.  This resulted in unsteady conditions during the
steady-state design day.  The bug has been fixed for the next
release, version 1.0.3.

This bug may impact the results of short-term simulations with heavy
constructions.  For lighter weight buildings and for annual
simulations, the overall impact on results should be very small.

Mike