Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] heating and cooling setpoints

I do not believe that the loads convergence issues would be causing
these problems.  If you wish to always maintain the temperature
between 20 and 23C, then use must use the Dual Setpoints option.  If
you use single setpoints, then you must schedule when the system is
in heating mode or cooling mode.  With single setpoins, the zone
could get warmer than 23C if the weather gets warm when the single
heating setpoint control is active, or the zone could get colder than
20C with cold weather when the cooling control is active.  The only
way to automatically switch between cooling and heating as needed
with a deadband in betwee is to use the DUAL SETPOINT WITH DEADBAND
control type.

Mike