[EnergyPlus_Support] i cannot get the heating and cooling load

Hi there,

i am using the program for buildings' heating and cooling systems designing.
First of all i need the result of heating and cooling load because what i need
now is the heating and cooling load alone before i move on to other apects of
the design. i have already put in the nscessary data for the heating and
cooling load as such, the geometry of buildings, the weather date, people,
equipment,etc. the problem i have got is that i cannot view my result for the
heating and cooling load. do i have to complete the whole processs such as
the  Nodes, air distribution, water loops, etc. to get the heating and cooling
load. i believe that the loads are independent of heating and cooling system
itself. kindly give me your advise on how to go about it.

regards,

Ian YH Wang

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/JjlUgA/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM