Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] i cannot get the heating and cooling load

Ian:

You do not need a complete HVAC system to compute the heating and
cooling loads, but you do need to add a "Purchased Air" system.  You
can read about this option in the Input Output Reference starting on
page 393.  For an example of the objects required to describe this,
see EnergyPlus\ExampleFiles\PurchAir.idf

Mike