[EnergyPlus_Support] Weather file & Design Day

1.We know that autosizing uses only design days to make it's calculations.
But how does the value in design day we input affect the simulation results?
Or say that why autosizing can't calculate directly from data of the
weather file?
Is there any conflict between weather file and design day
when I set the "Run Period" and "Design Day" to be the same day?

2. We always can see a couple of data for DesignDay. One is for summer
and the other is for winter.
If we only simulate the summer condition, then we don't need the
DesignDay data of winter.
Am I right?

3. In the infiltration object, E+ has a basic equation to do calculatition.
Infiltration =  I * F *[A+B(T1-T2)+C(windspeed)+D(windspeed)]
Where is the windspeed value from?
 From Weather file or using the value we input in the Design day?

Thank you very much.

Chunming