Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] diffuse and direct solar

Dear Linda,

you are are right.
If I perform my simulation with a time step of one hour, then solar radiation outputs
exactly match the inputs in the weather file.
If I use a smaller time step and ask for hourly reported solar radiation data,
they don't match the input.

Thank you very much

Adriana Angelotti