Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Components written for TRNSYS - using in E+

Isidor:

Do you have the EnergyPlus source code?  It is not sufficient to just
link a new algorithm to the EnergyPlus exe, you must modify the
source code to provide calls to the new module.  You probably
understand that part already.

Regarding TRNSYS components, the TRNSYS DLL is licensed solely for
the purpose of simulating photovoltaics.  Any other TRNSYS components
must be modified to run as EnergyPlus components.

Mike