Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Interface for input other sources data intothe DOE2 and EnergyPlus

Dear Wong Sai Li,

An example of using Input Functions to read daylight factors into
DOE-2.1E is given on p. 1.17 of the "DOE-2 Supplement, Version 2.1E."
This example is a very simple case. You will have to look over this
example and to study how Input Functions are used (see p. 1.3ff in that
manual) to determine if you can use Input Functions to what you want to
do in DOE-2.

Fred Winkelmann

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/JjlUgA/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM