[EnergyPlus_Support] New Weather Data Available on EnergyPlus Web Site

We have just completed a major revision of the
weather data set available on the EnergyPlus web
site...including the updated IWEC weather data set.

http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/weatherdata.html

If you had already downloaded US or Canadian weather
data from the web site, it's fine--the changes were primarily
improvements in the calculations for ground temperature
and the statistics.

If you had downloaded some of the earlier IWEC weather
data, we recommend you download the new version.
ASHRAE has corrected the problem found earlier this
summer--incorrect solar time.  This was significant enough
that we removed most of the data.  Now, all 227 locations
are back.

We have replaced the previous 'RPT' statistics report
with a new, expanded 'STAT' report.  Example:

http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/weatherdata/international/FRA_Paris.Orly_IWEC.stat

The EnergyPlus Team

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/CBxunD/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM