Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] No Clue?

Hello Alexander,

I have exactly your problem.
I want to describe an always active exterior shade, I don't provide any setpoint value and then Energy Plus
gives me that error message.

I really don't know why it happens but a warning message doesn't crash the simulation.
Moreover I could verify, asking for "Fraction of Time Shading is On" as an output variable,
that my shade is always on.

If you already didn't, you could check this too.

Adriana

Adriana Angelotti
PhD student
eErg end-use Efficiency Research Group
Politecnico di Milano, Dipartimento di Energetica
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32
20133 Milano
Italy
ph +39.02.2399.3859