[EnergyPlus_Support] SolarRadiation

Dear Sir/Madam

Looking at the variable report of the direct and diffuse solar radiation, I found that the period of solar radiation is steadily reduced in the variable report. In other words, my weather file specifies a direct and diffuse radiation for the period 5:00 to 19:00 each day. In the variable report that period is reduced to 6:00 to 19:00 after about 8 month of simulation and further to 7:00 to 17:00 after 10 month and finally to 9:00 to 16:00 after 11 month. I wonder if the source code uses these truncated periods of radiation or the original from the weather file.

Has anybody experienced the same?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Alexander

__________________________________