Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] IFCtoIDF - > Triangulation of Slabs and Floors

At 06:43 AM 12/3/2002, Monjur M Mourshed wrote:
Another point to add to previous two letters:

When I used 0 Wall thickness, slabs and roofs don t get triangulated. You can check with the IDF file. There s only one floor slab and one roof.

Thanks, Monjur.  Rob has joined this group and I'm sure he will be reading with interest (and perhaps responding sometimes) to the usage of IFC->IDF.

Always, usage and users help us refine what we might think was "perfect" to begin with.  It's a two way process, of course.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team