[EnergyPlus_Support] Poll Results

I concluded the poll earlier today.  For those that are interested, here are the results.  Note that people could "vote" more than once.  We had 131 "votes".

The following EnergyPlus_Support poll is now closed. Here are the
final results:

POLL QUESTION: As we work toward new releases, we like to determine what OS are being used by the user community. While the focus is the WinTel platform, we also would like to know if there is continued interest for Linux and/or Mac systems. In the poll, you can choose several. Please show your Wintel and, if desired, other platforms that you would like to see in the release series.

CHOICES AND RESULTS
- Windows 95, 5 votes, 3.82%
- Windows 98, 17 votes, 12.98%
- Windows NT, 6 votes, 4.58%