Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Warning-CORRECTION

My apologies.  I was wrong about the bug in v1.0.2.  The bug only
affected runs with multiple furnace or unitary systems with dx coils.
 The window AC model was not affected.

One other thing to check with max iteration problems is the dx coil
cooling convergence tolerance.

Mike

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/CBxunD/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM