Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Request a example file for COMIS simulation/Natural ventilation

If you change your subscription to "Do not convert to HTML" then you will
get a short text advertisement instead of the big graphic.

Yahoogroups are free because they are supported by advertisement, I don't
think it can be eliminated entirely.

You can't escape the graphics if your account uses webmail to read the
messages, it will automatically make them html messages by nature.

I'm not sure what happens when someone sends html mail in the first
place...find out in a few seconds!  (I'm sending this from Hotmail.)

David

>From: Chris Jones <cj@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Request a example file for COMIS
>simulation/Natural ventilation
>Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 11:33:18 -0500
>
>Would it be possible to dispense with the advertising in messages from/to
>this group?  Most groups of this kind don't include advertising and I am
>sure I'm not the only one who finds it annoying.  Checkout other groups:
>esp-r, mysql, redhat, etc.

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/CBxunD/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM