Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Request a example file for COMIS simulation/Natural ventilation

At 10:33 AM 12/6/2002, Chris Jones wrote:

Would it be possible to dispense with the advertising in messages from/to this group?  Most groups of this kind don't include advertising and I am sure I'm not the only one who finds it annoying.  Checkout other groups: esp-r, mysql, redhat, etc.

If we use Yahoo, that's what we get.

I may be able to lessen them if I turn off attachments, there are very few attachments that people send or need to send.

I assume the groups you mentioned are not on yahoogroups.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team