Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Pre-conditioning days

Umesh:

I'm curious why you want to control this.  EnergyPlus repeats the
first day until two successive days show the same results within the
loads and temperature convergence tolerances set in the BUILDING
object.  If you change these tolerances, the number of warmup days
may change.

Mike

On 6 Dec 2002, at 12:58, Umesh Patel wrote:

> Hi there
>
> I'm fairly new to EnergyPlus and having a bit of trouble.
>
> Can anyone tell me how I can change the number of pre-conditioning
> days used in a simulation.
>
> Thanks for the help
>
> Umesh
>
> Buro Happold
> Brodricks Building
> 51 Cookridge St
> Leeds, LS2 3AW
> T: 0113 204 2215 (direct line)
> T: 0113 204 2200 (switchboard) ext 6143
> M: 0776 970 1432
> F: 0113 204 2201
> E: umesh.patel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person
> or organisation to whom it is correctly addressed. If you are not the
> intended recipient of this transmission, you should not take any
> action in reliance on it. Further, this transmission may contain
> confidential design and other information owned by Buro Happold. You
> should not copy, distribute, use, offer for sale or hire such
> information or in any way infringe the design and intellectual
> property rights of Buro Happold.
>
> It is intended that communication by email from Buro Happold or its
> employees is limited to communications connected to the services
> provided by Buro Happold. Buro Happold accepts no liability for any
> communications not connected to the services it provides.
>
> Computer viruses may be transmitted or downloaded onto your computer
> system via email communication. It is the recipient's responsibility
> to take any action necessary to prevent computer viruses being
> transmitted in this way. Accordingly, Buro Happold disclaims all
> responsibility which arises directly or indirectly from such
> transmission of computer viruses.

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!