RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Pre-conditioning days

Hi Mike

I'm trying to compare the room conditions attained over a particular day of
the year, and compare the results attained from EnergyPlus to those attained
from another energy simulation program, (EDSL's building designer), one of
the things I've noticed with the initial results was a large mis-match at
the beginning of the day (as I'm using constructions that produce a large
thermal lag (up to 6 hrs) this shouldn't be happening.

The only thing that seems to vary is the number of pre-conditioning days, as
the weather data is the same for both programs.

Regards

Umesh

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/CBxunD/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM