[EnergyPlus_Support] zoning

Hello,
I am trying to simulate an open plan office building,
and I would like to define several zones within it in
order to compare the loads from the window area and
the core area, etc. Is this possible at all? The
documantation says very clearly that several rooms are
usually included in one zone, but doesn`t say if it is
possible to define many zones inside one room. Is a
surface always necesary to divide two zones?
Thank you for your help,

Santiago.

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/CBxunD/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM