Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather Details

One easy way to create a custom weather data file for EnergyPlus is
to take an existing epw file and convert it to csv format using the
EnergyPlus Weather Converter.  The csv format includes header rows
which identify all of the fields in the weather file.  You can then
edit the data fields as desired, then use the Weather Convertor to
convert the new csv file to epw format.

Mike

On 24 Dec 2002, at 7:30, Linda Lawrie wrote:

> >Hi,
> >      I want to create weather file(*.epw) for a place to check my
> > calculations.So,Can you send the details of all the data required
> > for creating weather file.I got the information of TMY2format from
> > their site but EnergyPlus weather format is different from that of
> > TMY2 format.
>
> Please look at the Auxiliary programs document -- it not only
> describes the Weather converter (which could transform the tmy2 format
> into the epw format), it also describes the epw format in detail.
>
> >           So,Please send all the inputs or field specifications
> >           required
> > as given in the weather file for EnergyPlus.

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/CBxunD/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM