[EnergyPlus_Support] E+1.0.2 & E+1.0.3

Hello,

I simulated the same file by using E+1.0.2 and E+1.0.3 seperately,
and I found the temperature (Weather file, RunPeriod) in E+1.0.3 is one
hour delay that in E+1.0.2.
So, the maximum temperature on that day occurs at 15 O'clock instead of
14 O'clock.
I just wanna make sure that which one is right, though I think the data
in E+1.0.3 is correct cause it's a new version.

by the way,
The simulation using E+1.0.2 is without warning messages, but it showed
warning message when I use E+1.0.3.
"Exceed max iterations while adjusting compressor runtime to meet the
zone load within tje cooling convergence tolerance"
So, I tried to adjust the Cooling Convergence Tolerance from 0.001 which
is the default to 0.5,
then almost all the warning messages  disappeared.
And we did discuss this kind of problems many times.
I know that if it just shows once or twice,then We can ignore it.
But how much of the value is reasonable?Is 0.5 to low?
Thank you very much.

Chunming

Flexible Keyboard is the ideal accessory for PDA users that are on the move.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dCBVZC/WnCFAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM