[EnergyPlus_Support] COMPOSITE WALL CONSTRUCTIONS

How can I get a copy of the ASHRAE report "Modeling
Two- and Three-Dimensional Heat Transfer through
Composite Wall and Roof Assemblies in Hourly Energy
Simulation Programs (1145-TRP)," by EnerModal
Engineering Limited, Oak Ridge National Laboratory,
and the Polish Academy of Sciences, January 2001?

I do not see it listed on ASHRAE website.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Flexible Keyboard is the ideal accessory for PDA users that are on the move.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dCBVZC/WnCFAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM