RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Building of eight plans

Cristina:

In the ZONE object, the "Multiplier" field is used to replicate a
zone.  In your case, you would enter 6 in this field for each of the
four dwellings in your intermediate floor description.  This
multiplier is applied to the zone heating and cooling loads (and any
zone electric and gas use) before they are passed to the HVAC system.
 If you are autosizing, the system sizes should be approximately 6
times larger.  If you are not autosizing, then you need to specify
equipment sizes adequate to meet the multiplied load.

Mike