[EnergyPlus_Support] Solar Radiation Problem

Hi there,

I have uploaded an input file to the support web page of a naturally
ventilated building being simulated in Canberra, Australia. I would expect
the rooms on the north west side of the building to get wormer than those on
the south east in the summer, however this does not occur. Does anyone have
any idea of why this might be occurring ?

The input file and the weather file I am using are located at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/files/Problem_Submittals/So
lar%20Radiation/

Thanks

Dan G