Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Report meter: Energy consumption

All output variables are cumulative sums or averages for the
reporting period prior to the time stamp.  No outputs are
instantaneous values.  The rdd file identifies each variable as Sum
or Average.  Meters are all cumulative sums.  In your example, the
meter value reported for 00:15:00 is the total use from 00:00:00 to
00:15:00.

Mike