[EnergyPlus_Support] Simulation aborted

Dear all,

I have uploaded a file into files folder named HVAC_01.idf. It's quite a
simple AC-system, passes all nodes and branches quite well, starts the
simulation engine and then aborts. Fortran error is called type 73 - so division by
zerro. I'm not sure how to get ride off the problem. Maybe anybody of you have
similar problems and can help me.

I only but into the model a OA Heat recovery, a mixing box, a main heating
coil, a supply fan, mixers and splitters and some direct air. There is no VAV.

Kind regards

Franz