[EnergyPlus_Support] No energy consumption reported!? again

I have fixed the node errors, but I still do not get any heating or cooling.
Is there something wrong with the scheduling or controls?  At this point I
have looked at everything I can think of and am becoming frustrated.  What
else is there that could be causing this problem?

I have uploaded the updated file in Andrew Phelps in the problem submittals
area.

Thank you for all your help.  I don't think I could have made it this far
with the model with out you all.  Thank you.

Andy