Antw: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Simulation aborted

Dear Linda,

I have also looked into the model Franz uploaded into the files folder and I had converted the weather file from Vienna to csv format. When I'm looking on the 11th of January, 11 a.m., so I can see that the dry bulb temperature is zero. So I think it's a problem of the OA Heat Recovery System Franz implemented into his idf file. When you look at the output file using an other weather file without zeros at dry bulb, than you can see that at the secondary outlet of OA Heat Recovery there is no mass flow and the inlet temperature is zerro. But this can't be because the mean air temp. of zoneOO1 is higher than zero.

Maybe you can look up the airpath. I can't imagine that E+ stops working when dry bulb or a mass flow becomes zero.

Kind regards

Isidor

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/LIgTpC/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM