RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] preconditioned infiltration air

Linda,

Yuuhp the model works now, finally. Just need to introduce the infiltration
air for the case of an plant failure since I try to keep the room air
conditions stable for 24h after plant failure. Thanks for your advice
regarding mixing and cross mixing. But it does not apply to my model since I
have only one zone.
Have you got any other hidden features in you mind I could use?

Thanks

Christian

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/LIgTpC/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM