Re: AW: [EnergyPlus_Support] preconditioned infiltration air

Using a dummy zone is probably the easiest solution.  The other zone
must have at least one heat transfer surface and could be controlled
to 15C using purchased air to keep it simple.

If you prefer not to do this, then you need to describe an air loop
with direct air serving your zone and control the air loop to provide
15C air at all times.

Mike

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx