Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] simulation time step

What I mean is that if you use time steps shorter than 1 h Energy Plus is
no more using only real weather data (in my case the ones I measured)
but some artificial ones.
I don't know the interpolation algorythm used by Energy Plus.
Anyhow I guess that it would produce some regular function. If the real trend
is not regular (maybe because of clouds) this procedure could introduce some
errors...

Adriana

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/LIgTpC/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM