[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: help

3. Desiccant Wheel can already be modeled (object = DESICCANT
DEHUMIDIFIER:SOLID)

A model for an enthalpy recovery wheel (latent + sensible) should be
included in the next release (Version 1.1).

A model for CO2-based demand ventilation is coming later this year.
In the meantime, you can simply schedule the outdoor
ventilation air using the same schedule you use for occupancy.  This
will at least give you a first-order approximation.

Please clarify what you mean by runaround loops:  sensible heat
recovery from exhaust air to preheat incoming ventilation air,
or air-to-air heat exchanger used to improve the dehumidification
performance of a cooling coil.

I'm not sure about the status of the other areas.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "liu simeng"
<simon0176@h...> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me which one can be modeled in E+ in the following
list:

> 1. CO2-based demand ventilation
> 2. Latent Heat Wheel
> 3. Dessicant Wheel
> 4. Filtration/ Air Cleaning to reduce OA requirements as allowed by
> Standard 62
> 5. Run Around Loop
> 6. Underfloor air distribution
>
> Thank you for your help!