[EnergyPlus_Support] More language translation

When we added the babelfish link to the web site,
we were asked about a couple more languages.
Here's what I've found (free web translators):

English to Arabic:   http://tarjim.ajeeb.com/ajeeb/default.asp?lang=1

http://www.freetranslation.com/web.htm
English to Norwegian, Dutch (and others that babelfish does).

http://translation.paralink.com/url_mode/urlmode.asp
English to Russian (and other European languages).

http://intertran3.tranexp.com/?type=url
English to more than 20, mostly European languages.

If you know of other web-based URL translators, let
us know.

Dru