Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] DX Coil in Airloop (was New file uploaded . . .)

Isidor:

Coil:DX:CoolingBypassFactorEmpirical cannot be used directly in an
airloop, it must be part of one of the following components:

DXSystem:AirLoop, UNITARYSYSTEM:HEATPUMP:AIRTOAIR,
UNITARYSYSTEM:BLOWTHRU:HEATCOOL, FURNACE:BLOWTHRU:HEATCOOL, or AIR
CONDITIONER:WINDOW:CYCLING (the last one is zone equipment, not for
air loops).

Use DXSystem:AirLoop is you will control the leaving temperature of
the DX coil to a specified setpoint.  Use
UNITARYSYSTEM:BLOWTHRU:HEATCOOL or FURNACE:BLOWTHRU:HEATCOOL if the
DX coil is controlled to meet the load in a specified zone.

Mike