[EnergyPlus_Support] New HVAC problem

Dear all E+ users,

I just have uploaded a file into the files area
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/files/Problem_Submitt
als/Franz_Muller/HVAC_02.idf and wanted to ask if somebody could look
up my model. I have created a HVAC system in the Air primary loop
using following components: Heating Coil, Humidifier, Cooler:DX,
second Heating coil (for reheat) and a van. I want that heating goes
till 20°C and cooling starts at 25°C room temperature. Therefor I
definded a Thermostat using Dual Setpoint with DeadBand. When I run
the model I get an error at the Cooler:DX. The heating load rises
during one hour more than twice and the cooling load follows. I can't
find the error.

It would be quite nice if you could help me.

Kind regards

Franz