Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] New HVAC problem

Franz:

The warnings from the DX cooling coil are because the actual flow
rate in the air loop is 2 m3/s.  This is too high for the rated
capacity of the coil.  See the Input Output Reference p. 397 for
limits of the flow to capacity ratio.

Check your setpoint managers and control nodes.  If you report the
System Node Setpoint Temp for Air Loop Outlet Node Zone001, you will
see that it ranges from 20C to 25C.  These do not seem correct.

Mike

On 12 Feb 2003, at 16:56, franzmuller2002 franzmuller@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Dear all E+ users,
>
> I just have uploaded a file into the files area
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/files/Problem_Submitt
> als/Franz_Muller/HVAC_02.idf and wanted to ask if somebody could look
> up my model. I have created a HVAC system in the Air primary loop
> using following components: Heating Coil, Humidifier, Cooler:DX,
> second Heating coil (for reheat) and a van. I want that heating goes
> till 20°C and cooling starts at 25°C room temperature. Therefor I
> definded a Thermostat using Dual Setpoint with DeadBand. When I run
> the model I get an error at the Cooler:DX. The heating load rises
> during one hour more than twice and the cooling load follows. I can't
> find the error.
>
> It would be quite nice if you could help me.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Franz

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx