[EnergyPlus_Support]: nominal power and motor efficiency problems

I have been debugging this input file all morning.  Now I get this error
message, but it stumps me:
   ** Severe  ** Check input.  Pump nominal power and motor efficiency
cannot be 0, for pump=CW CIRC PUMP 2
   ** Severe  ** Check input.  Pump nominal power and motor efficiency
cannot be 0, for pump=HW CIRC PUMP 2
   ** Severe  ** Check input.  Pump nominal power and motor efficiency
cannot be 0, for pump=CW CIRC PUMP 3
   ** Severe  ** Check input.  Pump nominal power and motor efficiency
cannot be 0, for pump=HW CIRC PUMP 3
   **  Fatal  ** Errors found in Pump input

If I have specified the efficiency as 0.87 and told EP to autosize the
nominal power, why would it say this?

I will upload my Base_auto2.idf in just a second (to Andrew Phelps in the
problem submittals as usual)

I can't thank you guys enough.  I would be no where without your help.

Andy