Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Evaporative cooling

Hi again,
even your experiences with airflow modeling can help me. I am interested in studying evaporative cooling towers performance with respect to air flow .
Sangeetha
 Sangeetha Divakar <sangeetha_divakar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all, I am a grad student of Architecture at the Univ of Oregon and also a new member of this mailing list. I am currently studying the use of Passive downdraught evaporative cooling in buildings. I wish to use building energy simulation tools to analyse the performance of different configurations of the towers. I hope u all can help me with pointers on how I could approach this problem. Your experiences with simulating evaporative cooling would be very useful. In particular, does energy plus accomodate simulating evap cooling and if so please give me some leads on it.  hope to hear replies soon. thanks a ton.
Sangeetha